New Century Care is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
New Century Care may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including address, phone number and email
- Information that helps us determine what care you or your relative may require
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- If you are applying for a job with us, information relating to your previous employment history and copies of any documents you upload in support of your application
- Other information to help us understand your views on the services we provide
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to an enquiry or other request whether that enquiry was made via contact/enquiry form, telephone call or email
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to undertake resident, relative or customer surveys
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- To ensure we maintain accurate and complete internal records
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Copies of our detailed policies relating to Information Security and Data and Records Management are available by contacting the email or postal addresses below.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not use information collected via our website to undertake direct marketing activities without your permission.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. In certain circumstances we may share your information with other agencies where there is a regulatory, legal or statutory requirement to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: The Information Officer, New Century Care, River House, 1 Maidstone Road, Sidcup, Kent DA14 5RH.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.