Cook (Part time) - South Haven Lodge
|Cook (Part time) - South Haven Lodge|
|South Haven Lodge|
We are seeking a professional and energetic Cook to join our team. This role involves planning and presenting high quality meals for residents living at South Haven Lodge Care Home, which is based in Woolston, Southampton.
For this role we are offering:
- Part time hours, 32 per week
- Working hours: 7am - 2pm or 8am - 3pm, including one 12 hour shift and weekend work
- Ongoing support with training and development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time hours)
- Uniform provided
- To prepare high quality meals in accordance with the dietary requirements of our residents
- To ensure a high level of service for all meal times, ensuring prompt delivery of food to table
- To maintain the standard of health and hygiene as instructed by the Head Chef
- To complete all documentation relating to HACCP.
- To report any defects of any kitchen equipment to the Home Manager.
- To ensure good quality of food at all times, ensuring portions are maintained
- Assist the Head Chef with four weekly menu planning.
- To carry out all general duties and responsibilities in the absence of the Head Chef.
- To support and monitor the progress of assistants and inform the Head Chef accordingly of any training required
- To carry out any reasonable duties requested by senior staff that will aid and assist the smooth running of the home.
Why join us?
South Haven Lodge Care Home is a home which can care for up to 45 older residents who require residential, nursing care or who are living with dementia.
If you have experience and have a passion for cooking we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.