Domestic Assistant (Bank hours) - Aaron House
|Domestic Assistant (Bank hours) - Aaron House|
We are seeking an experienced and hard working Domestic Assistant to join our friendly bank team at Aaron House care home which is based in Penicuik, Edinburgh.
For this role we are offering:
- Bank hours on offer (No guaranteed hours)
- Flexible working hours, as and when required
- Ongoing support with training and development
- An identified career pathway
- Uniform provided
- Carry out all cleaning duties as directed by the Head Housekeeper to the required Company standards. Cleaning duties can be in any area of the nursing home.
- Ensure that daily and deep cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation and hygiene.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is correctly and safely used and kept in a safe condition. Report any defect to the Home Manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable instructions of the Home Manager.
- To be sensitive to the privacy and individual needs of the residents.
- To comply with COSHH regulations.
- To adhere to infection control polices at all times.
- To ensure the correct use of PPE.
- To follow the correct use of colour code systems within the home
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as requested by the Head Housekeeper or Home Manager.
- To ensure all necessary documentation is completed daily.
- To ensure trolley’s are re-stocked at the end of shift and cleaning cupboards are left clean and tidy.
Why join us?
Aaron House care home, in Penicuik, Edinburgh, is a grand, converted mansion house, located in beautiful, spacious grounds, in a quiet rural area of Edinburgh. The home is supported by a friendly and committed team, fully trained in providing care for older people who require residential, nursing, or who are living with dementia.
If you have the experience and would like to apply, we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.