Kitchen Assistant (Part time) - Buxton Lodge
|Kitchen Assistant (Part time) - Buxton Lodge|
We are seeking an experienced and hard working Kitchen Assistant to join our friendly team at Buxton Lodge Care Home which is based in Caterham on the Hill in Surrey CR3.
This role requires working as a Kitchen Assistant and working alongside the residents at the home, which involves serving tea and food to the residents.
Please see key responsibilities below and only apply if you are able to complete all the tasks which involves working in the kitchen and serving tea/cold drinks and food to the residents at the home:
For this role we are offering:
- Part time hours, including weekend work
- 21 hours per week
- Based on 3 working days per week
- Ongoing support with training and development
- An identified career pathway
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Uniform provided
Kitchen Assistant job duties:
- To ensure familiarisation with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure C.O.S.H.H. requirements are met at all times.
- To wash up with respect for all equipment particularly that which can be easily broken.
- To ensure all equipment is maintained and in working order.
- To adhere strictly to the kitchen cleaning rota.
- To ensure kitchen floor and work surfaces are thoroughly disinfected daily.
- To ensure dishwasher cleaning schedule is adhered to.
- To carry out all tasks allocated by Chef/Cook efficiently.
- To ensure that tea trolley is set up and ready for use throughout the day.
- Where applicable to wipe all bedroom tables thoroughly when collecting food trays.
- To empty bins regularly and dispose of waste bags into appropriate containers for collection.
- To ensure all condiment containers are filled and cleaned weekly.
- To ensure tables are laid in dining room.
- To ensure trays of hot or cold drinks with biscuits is made and delivered to visitors/relatives as required.
Why join us?
Buxton Lodge Care Home has been rated 9.6 on Carehome.co.uk, the home cares for up to 44 older people who require residential or nursing care, or who are living with dementia.
If you are interested and have the experience please submit your CV, we look forward in hearing from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.