Kitchen Assistant - Westbank
|Kitchen Assistant - Westbank|
We are seeking an experienced and hard working kitchen assistant, to join our friendly team at Westbank Care Home which is based in Borough Green, Kent.
For this role we are offering:
- Part time hours
- 33 hour contract per week
- Ongoing support with training and development
- An identified career pathway
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Uniform provided
Kitchen Assistant job duties:
- To ensure familiarisation with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure C.O.S.H.H. requirements are met at all times.
- To wash up with respect for all equipment particularly that which can be easily broken.
- To ensure all equipment is maintained and in working order.
- To adhere strictly to the kitchen cleaning rota.
- To ensure kitchen floor and work surfaces are thoroughly disinfected daily.
- To ensure dishwasher cleaning schedule is adhered to.
- To carry out all tasks allocated by Chef/Cook efficiently.
- To ensure that tea trolley is set up and ready for use throughout the day.
- Where applicable to wipe all bedroom tables thoroughly when collecting food trays.
- To empty bins regularly and dispose of waste bags into appropriate containers for collection.
- To ensure all condiment containers are filled and cleaned weekly.
- To ensure tables are laid in dining room.
- To ensure trays of hot or cold drinks with biscuits is made and delivered to visitors/relatives as required.
Why join us?
Westbank care home is elegantly styled which provides beautiful open plan living accommodation for all of our residents. The home provides excellent care for up to 40 older people who are living with dementia, or who require residential care or nursing care.
Westbank is proud of its Good CQC rating and is working towards achieving an Outstanding in the next inspection. If you are motivated by the above and have a passion of working in the kitchen and would like to be part of a great team, we'd love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.