Weekend Receptionist - The Oaks
|Weekend Receptionist - The Oaks|
We are looking for a experienced receptionist who has administration experience to join our friendly team at The Oaks Care home, which is based in Lexden, Colchester.
For this role we are offering:
- Weekend hours only - (Saturday & Sunday)
- Covering 12 hours
- Working hours are 10am - 4pm
- On-going support with Training and Development
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Answering or referring enquires
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Receive deliveries in to the home ensuring correct items have arrived
- Maintain security by following entrance procedures and signing in books
- Provide administration support to the team in terms of processing invoices and resident’s information
- To show the home to visitors as and when required
- To be able to prioritise work load and complete tasks efficiently
- Maintain confidentiality around all matters relating to residents and staff
If you do have experience then please apply, we look forward in receiving your cv.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.