High View Oast, Canterbury
Welcome to High View Oast Care Home, a beautiful converted oast house, surrounded by magnificent views of farmland, situated on the edge of the village of Ash, approximately three miles west of Sandwich, Kent. High View Oast can accommodate up to 33 individuals, enjoys delightful well-established gardens with patio areas, and is arranged over two floors, serviced by a lift. Access is wheelchair-friendly.
Home from home
At High View Oast, we provide specialist nursing and residential care for people living with dementia. Our professional team will ensure that your new life with us is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Resident’s rooms are bright and comfortable, with the opportunity to create your own personal space. Communal areas such as lounge and dining room offer the perfect place to entertain visitors or to meet people and make new friends. Freshly-cooked food is vital to keeping healthy, so you can look forward to a varied diet, created by a superb chef.
- Dementia, Respite and Convalescent care
- Television and phone point in own room
- Wheelchair access
- Laundry service
- Beautifully-maintained gardens with patio areas
- Serviced by a lift
- Day-to-day activities
- Stunning views across the Kent countryside
- Close to Ash village shops and amenities
- Close to public transport
- 4.7 miles from Sandwich station
Life at High View Oast
Highview Oast care home is our resident’s home and everything we do ensures they are listened to and supported. We understand that everyone is unique and our professional care home manager and team strive to deliver the highest standards of individual care.
Family and friends may arrange to visit at any convenient times. There is parking space available at the home.
High View Oast is located just on the outskirts of the rural village of Ash, with its local shops, amenities and bus routes. It’s 4.7 miles to Sandwich and 10.2 miles to Canterbury. Bus routes to Farnborough and Camberley can be found here.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk, CLICK HERE.
"My GP was most impressed with the care my mother received at High View Oast"
"We turned to you in great need and you did not fail us”
"The help, kindness, respect and dignity that you showed to Mum was second to none and greatly appreciated"
"Thank you for all for the care and kindness you gave my Mother. A stressful time was made easier knowing she was being well looked after."
"Thank you and your lovely staff for the care and love shown to my Father. It’s not easy to see your parent away from their home and others caring for them but I always felt content leaving Dad after each visit especially as time went on and he was obviously happy with you all."
Manager: Natalie Kent
Tel: 01304 813 333
Fax: 01304 814 700
Poulton Lane, Ash, Canterbury, Kent, CT3 2HN