“A good home is just that, a 'home' and it is the care provided by staff which turns an institution into a home.” Resident's relative
Willowdene Care Home in Hebburn is situated in a peaceful residential area, within well-maintained gardens. As a modern, purpose-built home, we provide wheelchair friendly, secure, comfortable living accommodation, arranged over two floors, serviced by a lift.
Home from home
Our Manager and team are passionate about providing first rate care and have a reputation for delivering this to individuals, who are living with dementia, or require nursing. Our 52 bedrooms are tastefully decorated with en-suite facilities and we'll invite you to make yourself at home by personalising your room. With a 24-hour nurse call system and detailed person-centred care plans, you can be reassured you’re in safe hands with us. We work with families, on an individual-basis, knowing that communication is vital, to give you peace of mind for your loved one’s well-being.
- Expert person-centred care
- Warm, comfortable bedrooms
- En suite facilities
- Visits from healthcare professionals
- Delicious freshly cooked meals
- Day-to-day organised activities
- Laundry service
- Barber/hairdressing and nail care
- Wheelchair access
- Serviced by a lift
- Well-maintained gardens
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of public transport
- 0.5 of a mile from Hebburn Metro station
Life at Willowdene
Our supportive and dedicated team will encourage you to join in with with daily activities and events, organised by our Activities Coordinator. We treat everyone as an individual, understanding that you're unique and will listen to you and accommodate requirements. Meal times are important to us at Willowdene. We serve freshly-cooked, delicious dishes and menu’s are varied and carefully planned. Our chef will be more than happy to cater for individual tastes or diets, on request. Please ask our Home Manager for more details.
We have an open house policy, meaning family and friends are welcome to visit at convenient times. There is ample free parking space available.
Victoria Road West has excellent transport links, is 0.5 of a mile distant from Hebburn Metro station, 1.9 miles from Jarrow and 7.3 miles from Tyne and Wear. Close to local amenities including the popular Hebburn Hub, with shops, cafes and leisure facilities.
Our Promise and our values
- Our home is your home – you should expect to be treated with dignity and respect at all times
- You can enjoy independence and privacy, but have access to a lively community
- You will receive appropriate, prompt, professional and person-centred care to suit your needs
- We will ensure you are safe and secure, within a clean, well-kept environment
- We will always act with integrity, listen to your needs and learn from you
- Your family and friends will always be made to feel welcome whenever they visit
- We will provide a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where you can live the life you choose
Please recommend us on carehome.co.uk, CLICK HERE, where you can also view our previous recommendations.
Manager: Carole Chapman
Tel: 0191 483 7000
Fax: 0191 483 7101
Victoria Road West, Hebburn, Tyne and Wear, NE31 1LR