Care Assistant (Days) - Westbank - Plus incentive
|Care Assistant (Days) - Westbank - Plus incentive|
Are you looking to work locally ? Are you caring, personable and trustworthy? Do you have care experience? We are seeking Care Assistants to join our friendly team, at Westbank Care Home, in Borough Green, Kent.
Westbank Care Home is a CQC registered care home with a Good rating. The home is elegantly styled which provides beautiful open plan living accommodation for all of our residents. The home provides excellent care for up to 40 older people who are living with dementia, or who require residential care or nursing care.
- Must have previous care experience
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Obtain good communication skills
- Able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities set
- Able to care and support residents day to day living
- To have the values of making a positive impact
- Must be fully vaccinated with both COVID vaccines
What we can offer:
- A welcome bonus of £300 (with certain conditions)
- Full time contract
- Day shifts
- 36 - 48 hours per week
- Working hours: Nights 8am – 8pm, including weekend work
- £9.90 per hour with paid breaks
- Ongoing support with training and development
- An identified career pathway
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Uniform provided
What does the job role involve?
We understand that care roles are demanding, and we are looking for candidates who are able to support our residents to remain active and independent.
• Help them with their everyday difficulties arising from their memory problems or physical health.
• To encourage and support them in all aspects of their daily living, which will include washing, dressing and continence.
• Take responsibility by following tailored plans, assisting them with serving meals and drinks and feed residents who are unable to feed themselves and all other tasks involved in the job role.
Why join us?
Our employees play a important role in our care homes and our values are based on ‘We Care About Care’. We are looking for individuals who have the same values and are able to help us make a real difference to the residents in our homes.
If you too believe that this is the most important part of everyone’s role in a care home and are looking for a rewarding job then we’d love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Vaccination requirement:
As part of New Century Care’s recruitment and employment process you will be asked to confirm your COVID-19 vaccination status, including if required, your agreement to be vaccinated if not yet administered and your agreement to regular COVID-19 testing.
This is to ensure the safety and well-being of all our residents and staff.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.