Care Assistant (Nights) - Westbank - Plus Incentive
|Care Assistant (Nights) - Westbank - Plus Incentive|
|Full time & Part time|
Are you looking to work locally ? Are you caring, personable and trustworthy? Do you have care experience? We are seeking Care Assistants to join our friendly team, at Westbank Care Home, in Borough Green, Kent.
Westbank Care Home is a CQC registered care home with a Good rating. The home is elegantly styled which provides beautiful open plan living accommodation for all of our residents. The home provides excellent care for up to 40 older people who are living with dementia, or who require residential care or nursing care.
- Must have previous care experience
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Obtain good communication skills
- Able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities set
- Able to care and support residents day to day living
- To have the values of making a positive impact
What we can offer:
- A welcome bonus of £300 (with certain conditions)
- Full and part time contracts
- Nights shifts
- 36 - 48 hours per week (Part time or bank contracts are available)
- Working hours: 8pm – 8am, including weekend work
- £19,955 - £26,607
- Paid breaks
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
- Yearly salary review
- Paid uniform provided
- On-going support with Training and Development
What does the job role involve?
We understand that care roles are demanding, and we are looking for candidates who are able to support our residents to remain active and independent.
- Help them with their everyday difficulties arising from their memory problems or physical health.
- To encourage and support them in all aspects of their daily living, which will include washing, dressing and continence.
- Take responsibility by following tailored plans, assisting them with serving meals and drinks and feed residents who are unable to feed themselves and all other tasks involved in the job role.
Why join us?
Our employees play a important role in our care homes and our values are based on ‘We Care About Care’. We are looking for individuals who have the same values and are able to help us make a real difference to the residents in our homes.
If you too believe that this is the most important part of everyone’s role in a care home and are looking for a rewarding job then we’d love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.