Chef/Cook – Aaron House – Penicuik, Edinburgh
|Chef/Cook – Aaron House – Penicuik, Edinburgh|
Do you enjoy cooking? Do you have experience in cooking? If the answer is yes then apply to work as a cook at our care home and be part of our friendly team where everybody plays an important role and helps us in making our Residents happy.
We are seeking a professional and energetic Cook to join our team. This role involves planning and presenting high quality meals for residents living at Aaron House Care Home, which is based in Penicuik, Edinburgh.
For this role we are offering:
- Competitive pay
- Full time – 35 hours on offer, (including weekend work)
- Ongoing support with training and development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time hours)
- Uniform provided
- To prepare high quality meals in accordance with the dietary requirements of our residents
- To ensure a high level of service for all meal times, ensuring prompt delivery of food to table
- To maintain the standard of health and hygiene as instructed by the Head Chef
- To complete all documentation relating to HACCP.
- To report any defects of any kitchen equipment to the Home Manager.
- To ensure good quality of food at all times, ensuring portions are maintained
- Assist the Head Chef with four weekly menu planning.
- To carry out all general duties and responsibilities in the absence of the Head Chef.
- To support and monitor the progress of assistants and inform the Head Chef accordingly of any training required
- To carry out any reasonable duties requested by senior staff that will aid and assist the smooth running of the home.
Why join us?
Aaron House Care home has a good rating by the CQC, New Century Care are passionate about providing great care and service to there resident’s, if you have the skills we are looking for then please apply, we look forward in hearing from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below.