Clinical Lead Nurse - The Oaks
|Clinical Lead Nurse - The Oaks|
We are seeking a expert, experienced and passionate Clinical Lead Nurse to join our friendly team at The Oaks Care Home, in Lexden, Colchester.
The Oaks is 3.4 miles from Hythe station and 1.6 miles from Colchester North station with excellent bus routes.
The Oaks Care Home is highly regarded in the local area, and has a Good CQC rating. The home is homeled by a fully trained professional team. The home provides care for up to 61 older people who require residential or nursing support, or who are living with dementia.
- Must have previous clinical lead experience
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Obtains good communication skills
- Able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities set
- Able to care and support residents day to day living
- To have the values of making a positive impact
- Valid NMC pin number
What we can offer:
- Full time contract
- Day shifts
- 42 hours available per week (30 hours nursing, 12 hours supernumerary)
- Working hours: To be discussed
- £47,021 per annum, with paid breaks
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
- Yearly salary review
- Paid uniform provided
- On-going support with Training and Development
What does the job role involve?
- Our clinical roles are demanding, busy and full of personal reward and job satisfaction.
- To demonstrate excellent clinical leadership with a sound understanding of change management principles.
- Champion independence and personal choice – develop, review and update care plans to meet our residents changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory ad best practice guidelines – risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
- To lead the nursing team in the delivery of safe practice within the Company policies and procedures, professional standards and resource protocols whilst ensuring staff have an understanding of them
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our residents.
- To conduct care audits – monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate
- Adhere to the NMC professional code of conduct, investigating and implementing recommendations as required
- All other job duties as per the job role
Why join us?
Our employees play a important role in our care homes and our values are based on ‘We Care About Care’. We are looking for individuals who have the same values and are able to help us make a real difference to the residents in our homes.
If you are committed to delivering first rate care to elderly people, whilst maintaining their dignity, independence and individuality. if you are looking for a rewarding job then we’d love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.