Deputy Manager/Clinical (Nursing experience required) - The Oaks
|Deputy Manager/Clinical (Nursing experience required) - The Oaks|
Are you a qualified nurse? Do you have Deputy Managerial experience?
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Deputy Manager to join our nursing home The Oaks in Lexden, Colchester.
The Oaks Care Home is highly regarded in the local area, and has a Good CQC rating. The home is homeled by a fully trained professional team. The home provides care for up to 61 older people who require residential or nursing support, or who are living with dementia.
- Must have previous Managerial and nursing experience
- NMC Registered nurse with an active PIN number
- A strong knowledge of person-centred care
- Have the communication and people skills to motivate and develop the wider team around you
- To have the values of making a positive impact
- Must be fully vaccinated with both COVID vaccines
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary of £21 per hour, plus paid breaks
- £1,000 joining bonus (paid net & subject to certain conditions)
- Paid NMC revalidation
- Full time contract, on days
- 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday, some weekend work
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
- Yearly salary review
- Paid uniform provided
- On-going support with Training and Development
What does the job role involve?
Our clinical roles are demanding, busy and full of personal reward and job satisfaction and we are looking for a Deputy Manager with nursing experience.
This role involves:
- Providing inspirational leadership to our nursing and care employees
- To be up to date with the latest guidelines and maintain the highest level of clinical governance
- Able to provide quality care to our amazing residents
- Take responsibility for the running of the home in the absence of the registered manager
- Support the registered manager produce and maintain the systems and procedures for auditing and assuring quality of care provided by the home
- All other duties required for this role.
Why join us?
Our employees play a important role in our care homes and our values are based on ‘We Care About Care’. We are looking for individuals who have the same values and are able to help us make a real difference to the residents in our homes.
If you are committed to delivering first rate care to elderly people, whilst maintaining their dignity, independence and individuality and believe that this is the most important part of everyone’s role in a care home and are looking for a rewarding job then we would love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Vaccination requirement:
As part of New Century Care’s recruitment and employment process you will be asked to confirm your COVID-19 vaccination status, including if required, your agreement to be vaccinated if not yet administered and your agreement to regular COVID-19 testing.
This is to ensure the safety and well-being of all our residents and staff.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.