Domestic Assistant – Kenwood, Finchley
|Domestic Assistant – Kenwood, Finchley|
We are seeking an experienced and hard working Domestic Assistant to join our friendly team at Kenwood care home which is based in Finchley, London.
For this role we are offering:
- Full time, 42 hours on offer per week, including weekend work
- Ongoing support with training and development
- An identified career pathway
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Uniform provided
- Carry out all cleaning duties as directed by the Head Housekeeper to the required Company standards. Cleaning duties can be in any area of the nursing home.
- Ensure that daily and deep cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation and hygiene.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is correctly and safely used and kept in a safe condition. Report any defect to the Home Manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable instructions of the Home Manager.
- To be sensitive to the privacy and individual needs of the residents.
- To comply with COSHH regulations.
- To adhere to infection control polices at all times.
- To ensure the correct use of PPE.
- To follow the correct use of colour code systems within the home
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as requested by the Head Housekeeper or Home Manager.
- To ensure all necessary documentation is completed daily.
- To ensure trolley’s are re-stocked at the end of shift and cleaning cupboards are left clean and tidy.
If you have experience and are interested in applying, please submit your CV. We look forward in hearing from you.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com. We look forward in hearing from you.