Domestic Supervisor - South Haven Lodge
|Domestic Supervisor - South Haven Lodge|
|South Haven Lodge|
We are seeking an experienced and hardworking Domestic Supervisor to join our friendly team at South Haven Lodge care home, which is based in Woolston, Southampton.
South Haven Lodge Care Home is a CQC registered care home, which can care for up to 45 older residents who require residential, nursing care or who are living with dementia.
- Previous domestic experience is required
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Obtains good communication skills
- Able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities set
- To have the values of making a positive impact
- Must be fully vaccinated with both COVID vaccine
What we can offer:
- Full time contract available
- 40 hours per week
- Working days: Monday - Friday, to work every other weekend
- Flexible shifts
- Pay rate: £9.41 per hour
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
- Yearly salary review
- Paid uniform provided
- On-going support with Training and Development
What does the job role involve?
Domestic Supervisors play an important part in our care homes, ensuring it is a clean and safe environment for our residents and staff.
The role includes the following tasks:
- Prepare and maintain a 4 week rota, ensuring the Housekeeping team is adequately staffed at all times.
- To instruct the Housekeeping team in their role and required duties.
- To provide hospitality services to residents and their guests.
- To ensure that all cleaning and laundry consumables are ordered.
- To work within agreed budget guidelines.
- To implement and maintain cleaning schedules for the entire home
- To ensure cleaning of all areas of the home are to the highest standard,
- To ensure the laundry of residents clothing is to the highest standard,.
- Ensure catering, cleaning and laundry supplies are stored safely and used effectively.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and health and safety within the home
- All other duties as per the domestic assistant role.
Why join us?
Our employees play a important role in our care homes and our values are based on ‘We Care About Care’. We are looking for individuals who have the same values and are able to help us make a real difference to the residents in our homes.
If you too believe that this is the most important part of everyone’s role in a care home and are looking for a rewarding job then we’d love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Vaccination requirement:
As part of New Century Care’s recruitment and employment process you will be asked to confirm your COVID-19 vaccination status, including if required, your agreement to be vaccinated if not yet administered and your agreement to regular COVID-19 testing.
This is to ensure the safety and well-being of all our residents and staff.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.