Kitchen Assistant (Part time) - South Haven Lodge
|Kitchen Assistant (Part time) - South Haven Lodge|
|South Haven Lodge|
We are looking for a experienced Kitchen Assistant to join our friendly team, at South Haven Lodge Care Home, in Southampton.
This role also requires working alongside the residents and involves serving tea and food to the residents.
For this role we are offering:
- Part time hours
- 24 hour contract per week, including weekend work
- Ongoing support with training and development
- An identified career pathway
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Uniform provided
- To ensure familiarisation with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure C.O.S.H.H. requirements are met at all times.
- To wash up with respect for all equipment particularly that which can be easily broken.
- To ensure all equipment is maintained and in working order.
- To adhere strictly to the kitchen cleaning rota.
- To ensure kitchen floor and work surfaces are thoroughly disinfected daily.
- To ensure dishwasher cleaning schedule is adhered to.
- To carry out all tasks allocated by Chef/Cook efficiently.
- To ensure that tea trolley is set up and ready for use throughout the day.
- Where applicable to wipe all bedroom tables thoroughly when collecting food trays.
- To empty bins regularly and dispose of waste bags into appropriate containers for collection.
- To ensure all condiment containers are filled and cleaned weekly.
- To ensure tables are laid in dining room.
- To ensure trays of hot or cold drinks with biscuits is made and delivered to visitors/relatives as required.
Why join us?
South Haven Lodge Care Home is a home which can care for up to 45 older residents who require residential, nursing care or who are living with dementia.
If you are interested and have the experience, we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.