Purchase Ledger - Head Office
|Purchase Ledger - Head Office|
Salutem Senior Living are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join the company at a period of rapid growth for the organisation.
The role will be a hybrid role based from home and working in our Head Office once a week based in East Croydon. It’s an exciting opportunity to join the organisation during its expansion plans.
- Experience within a similar position with a high volume of transactions
- Previous experience within care homes sector would be advantageous
- Ability to work within a face paced environment
- Excellent time- keeping
- Attention to detail
- Good sense of urgency and responsiveness to situations
- Microsoft Excel advanced
What we can offer:
- Full time, 40 hour contract per week
- Pay rate: Up to £25,000 per annum
- Option to work at the head office each day or hybrid working (Few days a week at the head office and remote working)
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays
- On-going support with Training and Development
- Support in AAT training, based on successful probation
What does the job role involve?
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining the accuracy of vendor details
- Inputting, coding and gaining the relevant authorisation for all invoices
- Posting and monitoring cash cards
- Liaising with suppliers
- Raising payment lists on a weekly basis
- Reconciling supplier accounts on purchase ledger
- Weekly bank account reconciliation and allocating payment
- Assisting with queries and reporting
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Ad-hoc duties
Why join us?
We are looking for a hardworking and ambitious candidate, if you have the experience we are looking for then we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.