Receptionist - The Oaks
|Receptionist - The Oaks|
|Full time, Part time or Job Share|
We are looking for an experienced receptionist to join our friendly team at The Oaks Care home, which is based in Lexden, Colchester.
The Oaks Care Home is highly regarded in the local area, and has a Good CQC rating. The home is homeled by a fully trained professional team. The home provides care for up to 61 older people who require residential or nursing support, or who are living with dementia.
- Must have previous 12 months of reception experience
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Is efficient and organised
- Able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities set
- To have the values of making a positive impact
What we can offer:
- Full time hours and options of Part time or Job Share
- Working days: Monday – Sunday to cover 9am – 5pm
- 40 hours per week (Option of a 4 week rolling rota to cover 7 days)
- £19,968 per annum based on full time hours
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
- Yearly salary review
- On-going support with Training and Development
What does the job role involve?
Our receptionist’s play a key role, they are also the first point of contact in our care homes and we are looking for candidates who are confident in providing a friendly and welcoming approach to all of our visitors and have experience in the below areas:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Answering or referring enquires
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
- Receive deliveries in to the home ensuring correct items have arrived;
- Maintain security by following entrance procedures and signing in books
- Provide administration support to the team in terms of processing invoices and resident’s information
- Maintain confidentiality around all matters relating to residents and staff
Plus all other duties required to be completed by the Receptionist.
Why join us?
Our employees play a important role in our care homes and our values are based on ‘We Care About Care’. We are looking for individuals who have the same values and are able to help us make a real difference in our homes.
If you too believe that this is the most important part of everyone’s role in a care home and are looking for a rewarding job then we’d love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.