Senior Care Assistant (Days) - South Haven Lodge
|Senior Care Assistant (Days) - South Haven Lodge|
|South Haven Lodge|
Are you an experienced, committed, and caring Care Assistant looking for a step up? or your next role with more responsibility? Do you have a NVQ level 3 or equivalent?
We are seeking a professional and passionate Senior Care Assistants to join our friendly and supportive team, at South Haven Lodge Care Home, in Woolston, Southampton.
South Haven Lodge Care Home is a CQC registered care home which can care for up to 45 older residents who require residential, nursing care or who are living with dementia.
- Previous senior care experience would be desirable
- Must have a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is required for this role
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Obtains good communication skills
- Able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities set
- Able to care and support residents day to day living
- To have the values of making a positive impact
What we can offer:
- £300 welcome bonus (T&C's apply)
- Competitive Salary
- Full time contract
- £19,768 per annum
- Paid breaks
- Days on offer, 36 hours available per week
- Working hours: 8am – 8pm
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
- Yearly salary review
- Paid uniform provided
- On-going support with Training and Development
What does the job role involve?
We understand that care roles are demanding, and we are looking for candidates who are able to support our residents to remain active and independent and to also:
- To supervise a group of care assistants.
- Providing guidance and support to other care assistants.
- Provide support to residents as defined in their care plan.
- To assist in the planning and monitoring of resident care.
- Ensure that rights of residents are recognised and acknowledged at all times.
- To assist in obtaining, transmitting and storing information relative to the delivery of care whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Assist with care assistant induction programme and Core Training Programme
- To complete all other duties as per the senior care assistant job role
Why join us?
Our employees play a important role in our care homes and our values are based on ‘We Care About Care’. We are looking for individuals who have the same values and are able to help us make a real difference to the residents in our homes.
If you too believe that this is the most important part of everyone’s role in a care home and are looking for a rewarding job then we’d love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.