Weekend Receptionist - The Oaks
|Weekend Receptionist - The Oaks|
Do you have admin or receptionist experience? Are you looking for part time weekend work?
We are looking for an experienced weekend receptionist who has administration experience to join our friendly team at The Oaks Care home, which is based in Lexden, Colchester.
The Oaks Care Home is highly regarded in the local area, and has a Good CQC rating. The home is homeled by a fully trained professional team. The home provides care for up to 61 older people who require residential or nursing support, or who are living with dementia.
- Must have previous 6 – 12 months of admin or receptionist experience
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Is efficient and organised
- Able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities set
- To have the values of making a positive impact
- Must be fully vaccinated with both COVID vaccines
What we can offer:
- Part time hours
- Weekend work - Saturday & Sunday
- 12 hours per week
- £8.91 per hour
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
- Yearly salary review
- On-going support with Training and Development
What does the job role involve?
Our receptionists are the first point of contact in our care homes and we are looking for candidates who are confident in providing a friendly and welcoming approach to all of our visitors.
The role also involves:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Receive deliveries in to the home
- Maintain security by following entrance procedures and signing in books
- Provide administration support to the team
- To show the home to visitors as and when required
- To be able to prioritise work load and complete tasks efficiently
- Maintain confidentiality around all matters relating to residents and staff
- All other duties required by the weekend receptionist role
Why join us?
Our employees play a important role in our care homes and our values are based on ‘We Care About Care’. We are looking for individuals who have the same values and are able to help us make a real difference to the residents in our homes.
If you too believe that this is the most important part of everyone’s role in a care home and are looking for a rewarding job then we’d love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Vaccination requirement:
As part of New Century Care’s recruitment and employment process you will be asked to confirm your COVID-19 vaccination status, including if required, your agreement to be vaccinated if not yet administered and your agreement to regular COVID-19 testing.
This is to ensure the safety and well-being of all our residents and staff.
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below. We will look forward in hearing from you.